Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Beauty Industry Group Overview:
Beauty Industry Group (“BIG”) is a leading consumer beauty company with an exciting and growing portfolio of beauty brands. The BIG portfolio consists of several recognized, highly reputable hair extension brands that span a variety of distribution channels, as well as a few other complementary beauty brands, including for eye lash serum and eye lash extensions. Across its brands, BIG is the largest hair extension business in the U.S. and one of the largest globally, with a focus on the professional extensions segment.
Across more than 150 team members, BIG is a unique, empowering place to work for motivated professionals who hunger to see the impact their work is making. The management team is young and entrepreneurial and has fostered a powerful culture that celebrates excellence, transparency, diversity, and integrity.
The company headquarters are located in Salt Lake City, Utah, with additional offices in Florida, California, New Jersey, Arizona and Canada.
Who You Are:
You are data-driven, technically-minded, and customer focused. You dream in flow charts and are passionate about communicating the right message at the right time to the right customer. Optimizing and testing is the name of your game as you ideate how to best connect with the customer.
What You’ll Do:
Responsible for optimizing and providing recommendations for brands on how to optimize prospecting and lead-nurturing campaigns across email, social/digital, SMS, display, and addressable offline channels to improve campaign conversion and performance. Focused on developing highly segmented and personalized campaigns driven by the unique attributes defined by our portfolio-wide insights that will influence measurable increases in revenue and sales.
Detailed Job Description:
- Develop a holistic omni-channel contact strategy that optimizes path to purchase journey and widens our prospecting pool
- Plan and implement multi-channel nurture campaigns that engage and drive users down the purchase funnel
- Develop holistic journeys that drive email capture and subsequently sales
- Ideate and implement coordinated nurture campaigns across multiple channels (email, retargeting display ads, SMS, direct mail, etc.), with the goal of uncovering the optimal course of action for audiences and leads in each stage of the funnel
- Continuously iterate and test new lead capture campaigns and landing page concepts
- Methodically test and identify best performing content, timing, messages, etc. for each audience and lead segment across email, retargeting ads, landing pages, etc.
- Optimize targeting across channels to drive qualified purchasers with high LTV
- Develop and own testing plans to identify marketing and sales qualified leads
- Maintain KPI dashboards around list management (# leads in each stage, lead capture rate, marketing qualified leads, sales qualified leads, conversion rates between each step of the funnel, etc.)
- Maintain and create operational performance reports by funnel stage and conversion touchpoints across website/landing page visits, email open/clicks, calls/chats, store visits, etc.
- 3+ years of experience leading lifecycle, CRM and/or Engagement/Loyalty Marketing programs
- 5+ years of experience in online marketing across email, social, notifications and other digital avenues
- Experience deriving and using customer insights and data to understand the customer base
- Expertise in all aspects of email marketing including email design, creative best practices, deliverability, etc.
- Experience building Brand, Engagement or Loyalty Marketing programs
- Experience in building programs from the bottom up quickly and with little previous framework
- Klayvio experience preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Bluecore also helpful
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle and pitch in wherever necessary.