Head of Growth Marketing
Beauty Industry Group Overview
Beauty Industry Group (“BIG”) is a leading consumer beauty company with an exciting and growing portfolio of beauty brands. The BIG portfolio consists of several recognized, highly reputable hair extension brands that span a variety of distribution channels, as well as a few other complementary beauty brands, including for eye lash serum and eye lash extensions. Across its brands, BIG is the largest hair extension business in the U.S. and one of the largest globally, with a focus on the professional extensions segment.
Across more than 150 team members, BIG is a unique, empowering place to work for motivated professionals who hunger to see the impact their work is making. The management team is young and entrepreneurial and has fostered a powerful culture that celebrates excellence, transparency, diversity, and integrity.
The company headquarters are located in Salt Lake City, Utah, with additional offices in Florida, California, New Jersey, Arizona and Canada.
Who You Are:
A highly analytical marketing leader with a proven track record of driving and accelerating revenue growth. A pro at building cross-team bridges to move initiatives forward.
What You’ll Do:
Will build and lead in-house growth marketing team and tech stack to power better marketing data, optimized customer experiences, and stronger business growth across the BIG portfolio.
Detailed Job Description:
- Build and lead in-house growth marketing team with a focus on:
- Optimizing and personalizing user experience, customer acquisition and lifecycle journeys
- Achieving better, more efficient marketing metrics (including lower CAC and higher LTV)
- Developing predictive analytics capabilities to anticipate the needs of our customers
- Lead and manage customer acquisition and retention strategies across multiple channels, including Facebook, SEM, SEO, Display, Pinterest etc.
- Oversee rigorous creative testing and optimization to maximize media spend
- Lead audience segmentation initiative to maximize ad spend efficiency across brands
- Lay out an optimization roadmap for various channels, including creative, targeting and bidding, UX etc
- Collaborate and iterate with analytics, product management, and creative teams- Partner closely with data management vendor(s) to build and optimize data stack to power cross-portfolio data insights
- Manage relationships and day-to-day operations with partners and vendors
- Keep BIG brands at the forefront of innovation by identifying, testing and scaling new marketing channels and strategies
- Effectively analyze and report metrics to the leadership team
- Empower brand teams to gather, analyze and deploy data to make the best decisions for their businesses and create better customer experiences
- Manage, motivate, teach and develop a team of managers and associates
- Must be extremely comfortable analyzing complex data sets, building business-critical dashboards, and return-and-reporting for campaigns
- High comfort level manipulating data in SQL preferred, experience with a scripting language like Python a plus
- Solid knowledge of best practices in advertising, growth, performance and acquisition marketing domain
- Experience with a data visualization tool such as Tableau or Looker
- Familiarity with web analytics tools, preferably Google Analytics
- Great collaborator, partner and communicator
- Excellent people management skills to organize and motivate a diverse team
- Previous vendor, agency or contractor management experience a plus
- 7+ years of experience in a data-driven marketing environment