Growth Marketing Manager
Beauty Industry Group Overview:
Beauty Industry Group (“BIG”) is a leading consumer beauty company with an exciting and growing portfolio of beauty brands. The BIG portfolio consists of several recognized, highly reputable hair extension brands that span a variety of distribution channels, as well as a few other complementary beauty brands, including for eye lash serum and eye lash extensions. Across its brands, BIG is the largest hair extension business in the U.S. and one of the largest globally, with a focus on the professional extensions segment.
Across more than 150 team members, BIG is a unique, empowering place to work for motivated professionals who hunger to see the impact their work is making. The management team is young and entrepreneurial and has fostered a powerful culture that celebrates excellence, transparency, diversity, and integrity.
The company headquarters are located in Salt Lake City, Utah, with additional offices in Florida, California, New Jersey, Arizona and Canada.
Who You Are:
Strong analytical background with a passion for executing scalable media strategies. You understand that testing every assumption is vital to success, but measuring correctly and interpreting the results is just as important. You are curious and willing to try new things and never settle for the status quo. You are able to effectively communicate your performance, learnings, and ideas to people at every level of the organization. Your brain thinks in A/B tests and how to optimize budgets. Attribution is your holy grail.
What You’ll Do:
Responsible for devising and executing ways to attract, convert, and retain customers to grow revenue, with a specific focus on paid advertising. A data-driven marketing manager who will drive rapid expansion, implementation and optimization across search and display advertising channels. This role requires the ability to operate on both strategic and tactical levels, touching all aspects of the search and paid marketing roadmap including keyword management, account structure, ad copy, landing page, and bid optimization.
Detailed Job Description:
- Design, manage and execute customer acquisition campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, paid search (Google, Bing, Yahoo), Pinterest and various display and content marketing channels
- Own growth and optimization of account, including granular keyword expansion, use of negative keywords, search query mining, quality score and targeting levers
- Create and implement on-going testing plans for ad copy, creative, landing pages etc to maximize media spend
- Perform in-depth data analysis to spot trends/shifts in the landscape and build actionable plans to improve performance and ROI
- Identify and test new display channels
- Collaborate with marketing team to create unified, cross-channel campaigns
- Relentlessly analyze and optimize online programs through A/B testing new audience segments, targeting strategies, and creatives
- Provide ad hoc analysis as well as regular channel performance reports
- 3-5 years experience managing paid search campaigns ideally at an agency or ecommerce brand
- Deep understanding of paid search bidding strategies and implementation
- Proven analytical ability to digest data, build reports, and derive tactical and strategic insights
- Familiarity with ad serving, tracking, and attribution technologies
- Experience handling a large advertising budget and reporting on the effectiveness of spend
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in Excel
- Adwords certification a plus
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle and pitch in wherever necessary.