Director of Finance
Beauty Industry Group Overview
Beauty Industry Group (“BIG”) is a leading consumer beauty products company with an exciting and growing portfolio of beauty brands. The BIG portfolio consists of several recognized, highly reputable hair extension brands that span a variety of distribution channels, as well as a few other complementary beauty brands, including eye lash serum and eye lash extensions. Across its brands, BIG is the largest hair extension business in the U.S. and one of the largest globally, with a focus on the professional extensions segment.
Across more than 170 team members, BIG is a unique, empowering place to work for motivated professionals who hunger to see the impact their work is making. The management team is young and entrepreneurial and has fostered a powerful culture that celebrates excellence, transparency, diversity, and integrity.
The company headquarters are located in Salt Lake City, Utah, with additional offices in Miami, Phoenix, New York, San Diego and Toronto, CA.
BIG is looking for a Director of Finance to join our team. This position reports to the BIG CFO. BIG is in the midst of tremendous growth, both organic and inorganic. The successful candidate will partner with the BIG CFO to build and execute the Finance vision and strategy that will enable growth and scale.
- Key leadership role within the Finance Team
- Drive improvements in the financial processes and availability of data, including KPI’s
- Facilitate monthly reporting to senior management and key stakeholders, including Board of Directors
- Drive the integration of new brands (M&A) and enhanced processes
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management
- Work with business operations and other key stakeholders to generate requested reporting and support
- Ensure proper accounting in accordance with GAAP
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong technology (including BI tools) and management skills
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking ability and demonstrated business acumen
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess high energy, motivation, attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence
- Prior M&A experience preferred
- Prior private equity experience preferred
- Paid Family leave
- Subsidized health insurance coverage, HSA contribution and company paid Life Insurance
- Free Lunch Fridays
- 401(k) with generous company match after one year of service
- Team building activities
Beauty Industry Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer