Beauty Industry Group Overview
Beauty Industry Group (“BIG”) is a leading consumer beauty products company with an exciting and growing portfolio of beauty brands. The BIG portfolio consists of several recognized, highly reputable hair extension brands that span a variety of distribution channels, as well as a few other complementary beauty brands. Across its brands, BIG is the largest hair extension business in the U.S. and one of the largest globally, with a focus on the professional extensions segment.
BIG is a unique, empowering place to work and has a powerful culture that celebrates excellence, transparency, diversity, and integrity. The company headquarters are located in Salt Lake City, Utah, with additional offices in Florida, California, New Jersey, Arizona and Canada.
BIG is seeking an experienced Demand Planner who will provide leadership in all facets of the supply chain side of the company. This position will be responsible for forecasting and demand planning to ensure product in stocks are a top priority. They will manage all aspects of the forecasting and demand planning for the brands and product categories they are assigned. This position will work closely with our Supply Planner to plan and order the proper amount of inventory to support production in our factories and ultimately support our product sales. The position will report to and work with the Director of Supply chain to plan and execute short term and long-term strategies to ensure continued success in a fast paced, high growth environment.
The successful candidate will ideally have worked in a fashion-oriented manufacturing environment and have extensive knowledge of Demand Planning & ERP systems along with the ability to create effective tools to manage the business.
- Manage forecasting & demand planning for assigned brands/categories/SKU's
- Direct replenishment process for all assigned brands/categories/SKU’s including new product launches working closely with Supply Planner
- Develop forecasts and budgets for assigned brands and categories working with Supply Planner and finance
- Demand planning tools creation and management
- Business analysis and reporting to support financial forecasting
- Demand planning system implementation & SKU management within NetSuite
- Case pack optimization
- Create & manage sales & inventory reporting for internal customers
- Support for vendor projections working with Supply Planner
- Development of forecasts for sales promotions/events/Black Friday
- Integration of sales/marketing feedback in to forecasting/demand planning
- Forecast error management, reporting & root cause analysis
- Lead replenishment strategy & obtain approval for order quantities
- SKU rationalization for SKU's managed
- Manage Inventory optimization process for SKU's managed
- Project management & Ad hoc analysis
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in a demand planning or similar role
- Strong analytical skills with ability to implement successful change and manage long term programs
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required and prior experience working with demand planning systems (Netsuite, etc.) is preferred
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Ability to create strong partnerships with sales
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills with program including: Microsoft Office, Netsuite, Grow, etc.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions while working under time constraints
- Must be detail oriented yet flexible in a fast-moving
- International procurement and shipping experience a plus
- PTO and holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Free lunch Fridays
- Team building activities